Connect with us

Featured

Saudi Arabia uses UAE-hired US and Israeli death squads for assassinations in Yemen

Published

on

MAHRAH – Informed sources have revealed a Saudi scheme of using the expertise of the UAE occupation forces in order to liquidate its opponents in Mahrah province, and to ensure safe presence of its forces there, after Riyadh failed to impose its planned oil pipeline through the province’s territory to the Arabian Sea.

“The Saudi plan aims to eliminate the national figures and leaders of Yemen that lead protest movements against the presence of Saudi forces and their incursion into the province,” sources told Yemen Press Agency on condition of anonymity.

The same sources said that Saudi Arabia has used the expertise of its partner in the coalition, the United Arab Emirates, in order to assassinate opponents ever since the very beginning of the coalition war and its control over southern Yemen.

According to the sources, Saudi occupation has brought with it members of the UAE assassination squad. It has been confirmed by US press that the United Arab Emirates has hired mercenaries for carrying out hundreds of assassinations.

In October, BuzzFeed News Investigations provided irrefutable evidence, including videos, showing that the UAE is involved in hiring a mercenary team specializing in assassinations, killing an estimated 200 imams and social figures in southern Yemen.

“The United Arab Emirates has contracted with the American mercenary company called Spear Operations Group in order to recruit a professional assassination team composed of Americans and Israelis, which is carrying out assassinations of its opponents in southern Yemen,” the US-led survey said.

The assassinations conducted by the United Arab Emirates mercenaries in Aden and several provinces in southern Yemen included security and military commanders.

International human rights groups, including Amnesty International, have confirmed the UAE involvement in assassination operations.

According to the sources, Saudi Arabia’s use of the UAE assassination teams to carry out a war against Al-Mahrah province “was confirmed by the transfer of an assassination squad from Aden to al-Mahrah, and the allocation of the Republican Palace in al-Ghaidah as their base.”

Advertisement
2 Comments

2 Comments

  1. StepCyday

    June 14, 2019 at 12:02 pm

    Tadafalil Jelly Uk Levitra Controindicazioni viagra Propecia Online Pharmacy Keflex 250 Mg Canadian Pharmacy Alli Cheapest Price

  2. Kelmada

    June 15, 2019 at 11:40 pm

    Buy Olistat viagra Buy Cialis Online Canada Paypal Tab Amoxicilina Low Price

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Featured

Information Minister condemns Saudi cyberterrorism

Published

on

SANA’A – Minister of Information Dhaifallah Al-Shami said on Monday morning that the countries of aggression fabricate lies through hacking the Yemeni news agency Saba’s website, during which they have published false news for a few minutes.

Al-Shami pointed out that what was published about President Mahdi al-Mashat is incorrect, and that they will conduct a full investigation into it.

The Yemeni news agency Saba had previously announced that its website has been penetrated by hackers, publishing false news.

The head of the editor board, Mohamed Al-Mansour said that the site was restored after it was hacked by hostile parties.

Continue Reading

Featured

Saba News chairman comments on Saudi hacking attemp

Published

on

SANA’A – Mohammed Yahya al-Mansour, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Yemeni News Agency Saba on Monday said that their website has been hacked by hackers, who published false information and news.

“the engineering team of the Yemeni News Agency Saba managed to restore the agency’s website after being hacked by pirates belonging to Saudi-led aggression who published false news about an interview with President of the Supreme Political Council, Mahdi al-Mashat, ” Saba News chairman added.

ِAl- Mansour noted that the agency’s engineering team had taken the necessary action

Continue Reading

Featured

Yemen Media Union condemns hacking of Saba News Agency

Published

on

SANA’A -The Yemeni media union (YMU) condemned the hacking of the Yemeni News Agency Saba on Monday June 17th by unknown parties that posted false and untrue information.

According to a report obtained by the Yemeni Media Union, the engineering team of the Yemeni news agency Saba managed to restore the agency’s website after being hacked by pirates belonging to Saudi-led aggression who published false news about an interview with President of the Supreme Political Council, Mahdi al-Mashat.

The Yemeni Media Union considered the attempt to hack the official news agency and spread false news in order to provoke public opinion as a failed attempt which demonstrates the strength and effectiveness of the national media institutions in exposing the crimes and violations committed by the US-backed Saudi-led aggression coalition against the Yemeni people, as well as showing the victories of the army and popular Committees on various fronts.

The attack confirms the inability of the media arsenal belonging to the aggression coalition to stand against the real victories of the Yemeni people militarily and in the media, the statement read

The YMU called on all international and local organisations concerned with rights and freedoms to solidarity with the Yemeni news agency Saba and condemn the piracy and hacking of its site.

The Union praised the role of Yemeni journalists in confronting the challenges faced by Yemen over the past four years of siege and aggression with the honest word, voice and image of truthful reporting.

 

Continue Reading

Top stories